Our largest break down table available! Double the size of our Portable Practice Table, this rig is the ideal size for both beginner and professional. The extra depth allows for the integration of training aids such as our Tossing Window. A great permanent practice option for those that want a table that can be easily stored.
With the option of folding legs, you no longer have to find a surface at the correct height of a casino's craps table in order to practice. For those that don't want or need legs we include felt pads.
- 3/4" birch construction - offering a solid, warp free rig for years to come
- 11" craps pyramid rubber - a true casino backwall
- Casino specific cloth - 90% wool & 10% nylon
- Choice of underlayment:
- Traditional underlayment - Offering a common, traditional casino bounce of the dice
- Simulated Closed-cell foam - Replicating the play of a newer, "dice control inhibiting" or "bouncy" table
- Professionally built - securely held together with concealed dowel pins
- Banded edges - no exposed plywood, highest quality finish & appearance (look of solid wood)
- Optional folding legs - opened, bring the playing surface to true casino craps table height
- Felt feet - for your furniture's protection on tables without legs
- Complimentary dice - new, unused casino dice
- Custom finish - your choice of available finishes
- 30" long x 33-1/2" wide x 39-3/4" high (with legs)
- 30" long x 33-1/2" wide x 11-3/4" high (without legs)
Want a custom finish not shown? Another color of felt? An exotic species of wood? A custom size?